- Interstate: I-90 is 10 miles South of Quincy
- State Highways: SR 28 (runs east to west) and SR 281 (runs north to south) intersect within City limits.
- SR 283: Distance to: 12 miles
- SR 17: Distance to: 17 miles
- SR 26: Distance to: 20 miles
- SR 243: Distance to: 20 miles
State Highway load limits: 20,000 pounds single axle; 34,000 pounds each tandem axle if overall distance between 1st and last axles of consecutive sets of tandem axles is 36 feet.
Northwest Trailways stops in Quincy on its Seattle to Chicago line. Grant County Transit Authority (GTA) provides local service between most Grant County communities. Maps and schedules are available on the GTA website.
Burlington Northern's Seattle to Chicago main line runs through the City. An average of 24 trains run through Quincy daily. There are five active spurs on which agricultural products are hauled.